IAS industrial hygiene services ensure compliance with Occupational Safety
and Health Administration (OSHA) worker safety regulations including Respiratory
Protection, Noise, Confined Spaces, Ergonomics, Toxic Exposures and many others.
IAS offers virtually all types of Occupational Safety and Health Association
(OSHA) health and safety programs. The following highlights some of our
- Chemical Exposure Assessments
- Process reviews – Our Industrial Hygienist
(IH) will perform on-site surveys to identify exposure- and safety-critical
- Personal monitoring – We are capable of providing
accurate, cost-effective personal exposure monitoring for a wide range
- Engineering controls – We have equipment
and expertise to evaluate the effectiveness of engineering controls to
- Noise Evaluations
- Personal monitoring – We have the equipment and expertise
to perform noise dosimetry studies at your site.
- Area monitoring and octave band analysis – We can measure
area noise levels and frequencies to profile noise levels throughout
- Engineering controls – Our equipment and expertise
give us the ability to evaluate noise abatement engineering
- Hearing conservation program review/development – We
can assist in the review of existing hearing conservation programs
or develop new programs where needed.
- Heat Stress Evaluations
- Job evaluations – Our IH will perform on-site surveys to
identify potential risk of heat stress and heat strain and make
recommendations to prevent adverse health effects.
- Respiratory Protection/Personal
- Respiratory protection program review/development – We
can review existing respiratory protection programs for compliance
with recent regulations or develop new programs as needed.
Industrial Safety Services:
- Fall Protection Program Review/Development
- Fall protection is an important program. If you do not already
have a written program and training in place, we can develop these
programs for you. We can also review your existing programs
to make your current program more effective.
- Permit-Required Confined
Spaces Program Review/Development
- OSHA has stringent requirements for recognition and entry into
confined spaces. We can assist you with program development
and equipment recommendations.
- Emergency Response Plan Review/Development
- Plans, procedures, and execution
are critical factors in the outcome of any emergency. We
have the expertise to evaluate potential risks and to develop site-specific
plans to respond to various types of emergency situations, including
medical emergencies, fires, chemical spills, and others.
Beginning in 1996 and continuing to the present time, we have experienced excellent performance and prompt results from your company.
Director, Safety and Maintenance, Hospital in central Pennsylvania